Term Details

Display Hierarchical | Alphabetical | KWOC | KWIC

Top Terms > Vehicles and equipment > Equipment > Types of equipment > Electronic equipment > Dampers (Electronics)

Find related records

Search with TRT term only:

TRB Publications Index
Research in Progress

Expanded search with
narrower TRT terms:

TRB Publications Index
Research in Progress

Dampers (Electronics) (Qtbed)

Devices that decrease the amplitude of electronic, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations. (Source: wordnet.princeton.edu)
Broader Term
Electronic equipment (Qtbe)
Related Terms (Hierarchical)
Analog to digital converters (Qtbea)
Charge coupled devices (Qtbeb)
Cryogenic devices (Qtbec)
Diodes (Qtbee)
Electron tubes (Qtbef)
Electronic components (Qtbeh)
Electronic controllers (Qtbei)
Integrated circuits (Qtbej)
Microwave devices (Qtbem)
Millimeter wave devices (Qtbeo)
Pulse generators (Qtbep)
Semiconductor devices (Qtbeq)
Solid state devices (Qtbes)
Transistors (Qtbet)