Term Details

Display Hierarchical | Alphabetical | KWOC | KWIC

Top Terms > Materials > Classes of materials > Chemicals > Chemical substances > Flocculating agents

Find related records

Search with TRT term only:

TRB Publications Index
Research in Progress

Expanded search with
narrower TRT terms:

TRB Publications Index
Research in Progress

Flocculating agents (Rbctg)

Substances used in a process causing soil or other substances to form a lump or mass to facilitate their removal. (Source: Team: adapted from AASHTO Glossary)
Use For
Broader Term
Chemical substances (Rbct)
Related Terms (Hierarchical)
Accelerators (Materials) (Rbcta)
Anodic materials (Rbctb)
Catalysts (Rbctd)
Extenders (Rbctf)
Flotation agents (Rbcth)
Inhibitors (Chemistry) (Rbctk)
Mixtures (Rbctm)
Oxidizing agents (Rbctp)
Chemical substances by pH (Rbctr)
Polymers (Rbcts)
Reagents (Rbctt)
Tracers (Chemistry) (Rbctv)
Wetting agents (Rbcty)