Term Details

Display Hierarchical | Alphabetical | KWOC | KWIC

Top Terms > Materials > Classes of materials > Building materials > Building materials by properties > Materials by shape or form > Sheets and plates > Sheets > Separators

Find related records

Search with TRT term only:

TRB Publications Index
Research in Progress

Expanded search with
narrower TRT terms:

TRB Publications Index
Research in Progress

Separators (Rbmdxssf)

Apparatus that use centrifugal force to separate particles from a suspension. Also, objects located between two or more things and, therefore, separate them. (Source: Team: adapted from wordnet.princeton.edu)
Broader Term
Sheets (Rbmdxss)
Narrower Terms
Raised separators (Rbmdxssfr)
Related Terms (Hierarchical)
Foil (Rbmdxssb)
Panels (Rbmdxssd)
Sheet metal (Rbmdxssm)
Strip metal (Rbmdxssn)
Sheet molding compounds (Rbmdxssp)
Steel sheets (Rbmdxsss)